Hey guys Philip Sierra here! We just created a couple of great resource pages for you that has great FREE information about texting a girl.
Here ya go. Enjoy!
First an in depth look on Texts you should never send to girls. There is a lot of great info there and it shows a lot of mistakes most beginners make. You know you have done this before so don’t lie. Read it, take the advice and learn and grow.
So now you know what not to text a girl…
Here we talk about How to Effectively Text a Girl. Follow these basics and you will be on your way to becoming a texting guru in no time.
Listen you are gonna fail, mess up, etc…. that is all part of the process. That is how you grow.
Good luck guys!
There isn’t a point in having a girl’s phone number if she doesn’t text you back. You might have worked hard to get it and feel a sense of accomplishment, but that is short lived if you don’t take advantage of the situation right away. Take the plunge and text her while she remembers who you are and try to get a conversation started. When there is no conversation forthcoming, you have to decide if you are going to work hard and get her to interact or if you are just going to move on.
And of course there are a few tips to follow when you want to get the girl to texting you back and being successful in a relationship.
4 Steps to Get Her to Text You Back
- When you are texting people back and discussing it even, you are discussing flaking. When you send a text to a girl you want to get response of some sort and get a conversation going so that you know if she is worthy of pursuing or not. But when she flakes, then she quits replying to you, acknowledging you are sending her messages and basically doesn’t reply in any fashion. That is flaking and you want to avoid it at all costs.
- To prevent flaking from happening as much as possible, you need to start the communication right away after the initial meeting. You can still be cool about it, but start in right away before she forgets you or your number and starts up with another guy. How do you keep flaking to a minimum? Following are some tips to help you stay successful with all of your contacts:
1. When you get her number the first time, have a really, really good interaction.
- If you can make a really great impression at the initial contact, even before you get her phone number or give her yours, then the chance for flaking is much less. You will have left her with such a great impression she might even ask for your phone number in order to make sure she has a way to stay in contact with you.
- Make the conversation fun and show her how much of an interesting person you are. This will set the stage so that she looks forward to your texts and what you can bring to the table to a relationship. Because even if she won’t admit it, she is looking at how well a relationship would work with you from the start.
2. Once you have her number and start texting — end with a question.
- Always send her texts that encourage a response. For example, a statement won’t necessarily get you a reply back. If you get no reply, there isn’t a way to get the conversation started. Therefore when you send a text send out something that ends with a question so that she is sending you something back. This can keep on until you realize you have a great conversation going.
3. Keep the interaction light and flirty.
- Even though you might be having a great conversation, keep it light. Be flirty in your responses and the questions you ask. When you can keep your texting light and fun then it will foster her responses and get you moving in a different emotional level for a relationship. And you can save the serious discussions for face to face meetings instead.
4. Don’t be too needy.
- Skip the need! Don’t start out texting her telling her everything you need and want in the future, in a relationship and appear desperate. When you appear needy right from the start, she will imagine having to deal with a clingy person and that is the last thing a girl wants to have to think about at the start of a relationship. Send the occasional text, keep it light and then don’t overdue how many you send to her to let her know you are thinking of her.
- When you are sincere, flirty, light and only sending texts randomly throughout the day or the week, you have a good shot at progressing in the relationship on the fun meter. And that is what will make her want to text you back. Be fun and interesting and see where you land.
Starting a Conversation via Text
Between the Iphones, Blackberrys, Androids, there is no excuse as to why you can’t converse with someone of the opposite sex in an easy way. Every type of modern convenience is at your fingertips so you can text, talk, send pictures to and even flirt via a phone. Imagine how easy dating would have been twenty years ago if this technology was around? Take advantage of the tools you were given and go out and get the girl of your dreams.
Have you had a little bit of luck in getting a couple of phone numbers from girls, but now you don’t know exactly how to proceed? Learning how to text from square one takes a little bit of practice, so don’t worry about how rusty you might seem in the beginning. Keep at it and follow a few tips and before you know it, you will be texting like a pro to all of the numbers you pick up.
How to Start a Text Conversation to Make Her Want You
1. Make sure you have her contact details.
- There is nothing more embarrassing than getting the wrong phone number and sending an inappropriate message to someone. It might have been an appropriate message to your intended target, but it landed in the wrong phone. Oops. Chuckle. Or maybe you never even got that far with the girl. Did you have a great conversation or interaction with her but then forget to exchange numbers before you left.
- Horrible. It could have been an opportunity of a lifetime and you blew it. Or she blew it. In order to prevent that from happening again, make a note to collect and exchange phone numbers early on in the conversation so you don’t forget. Don’t ask her within the first two minutes, and appear creepy. But do it earlier before you get sidetracked and forget about asking her.
2. Once you get her contact details, make sure you initiate the first text.
- After you do remember to get the phone number, then you are the one who should set the pace and tone of the continuing conversation. Send her a text first that makes you look cool and in control, not desperate or needy. Set the stage so there is texting back and forth and not just one-sided on your part. Make sure the first text is very soon after contact and not too far down the road. She might not even remember if you wait too long and ignore your text, no matter how great of a conversation you had in person initially.
3. Be light and flirty.
- Now the one thing that some guys seem to forget sometimes is that women aren’t stupid either. You asked for their number, you have it and they know you have it. So why are you plying the waiting game when you could be interacting and conversing and getting the relationship to progress? You can be flirty and get the ball rolling with her sooner rather than later. And if you don’t, then there might be someone else who will be.
- Don’t start out and be overwhelming or over the top with a flirty message. Be subtle and suggest things you could do in the future and see how she responds to it. Be light and don’t expect any firm commitments from her, because she is checking you and the situation over too. Like, don’t be sending her naked body part pictures because that will probably land you in the ignore pile faster than anything.
4. Don’t send too many text messages when she’s not sending that many back.
- Do you feel all one-sided when you send a text? She might occasionally send one back, but you aren’t feeling it? Then it might be time to stop investing any more time in her. Whatever texting you are doing should be even and balanced between both parties. When you aren’t getting responses you are either sending too many texts, ones that don’t have a meaning to them or else she just isn’t that in to you. Take a step back and re-evaluate the situation before you send her any more texts. Don’t blow up her phone and ask what’s wrong, but try and look at things yourself and figure it out.
5. Have a large base to draw from.
- When you know a lot of girls, it will become easier to talk to them and know what to say. Have a large pool to draw from so you always have someone to talk to when needed.
Sending Romantic Text Messages Your Girlfriend
If you are in a new relationship, congratulations. You have found a person that seems to work for you and that you can spend some time with and be happy. Now you can skip the bar scene and go home with your girl for your own good time. But you still want to be able to send her text messages that will make her smile, laugh, feel romantic or even more. What type of sweet messages can you send to get the ball rolling in your favor and keep it there for the long term in this relationship?
- Really? But they are expensive to send to a girl. Not the electronic version! Taking a picture is free and sending it is free. Find a flower in the yard or go to a shop and take a picture of a bouquet and send it to her with or without a sweet message. It might not be as good as getting a bouquet sent to the office, but it can still work to melt her heart. Virtual flowers are affordable, so you can even do it more than what you would in person. Keep it creative with the message you attach to the card though! Good luck.
2. ‘Want some dessert?’
- Just about every girl is on some crazy diet, whether she will admit it or not. Therefore instead of sending her chocolates, opt for the cheaper and even the lower fat version. Take a picture of dessert and send it to her with a sweet and flirty text. The dessert doesn’t have to be fancy or it can even be something you are making in your own kitchen and wishing she was there with you. No matter what the reason or dessert, send a picture and it will work to keep the conversation open and flowing. Dessert can even be a link to your future without you knowing it.
3. ‘Good morning. You should have the most amazing day you can possibly have.’
- This positive text will get her up on the right side of the bed and keep her smiling all day long. It shows you are sweet, thinking about her and care about how her day goes ahead of time. It could get you a reaction that makes you smile all day long too. And then it only adds to the emotional connection between the two of you, which makes the relationship even better.
4. Pictures or things you notice throughout the day.
- It might not seem so much to you, but just knowing that you are thinking of her will make a high point in her day. And you can let her know you are thinking about her by sending a quick joke, the picture, a shared joke just between the two of you or a comment that pertains to just her. These types of texts will add emotional investment to the relationship and work on taking it to another level. No matter how you tell her you are thinking of her, it will be appreciated on her part.
5. A meet up.
- Conversing via the text message is all well and good, but nothing can take the place of a good old fashioned date. You need to see each other face to face and have in person interaction just as much as you do through the phone. So text her a time and a place where you can meet. Make it a surprise location or a new one you have never tried before. Surprise her with dinner or make it an impromptu outing alone or even with a couple of friends. Because even if you are an expert texter, you would probably want your thumbs to touch her over the phone.
What’s romantic to one person can be completely unromantic to the next. You will need to experiment with what your girl likes and what is comfortable for you to do. Text her and meet up with her and build your emotional connection in many ways so that you have a well-rounded relationship that can weather any type of event thrown at it.